1. Gift Card Purchases. eGift Cards can be purchased online at beanz.com
2. Gift Card Delivery. eGift Cards will be sent digitally via email shortly after purchase. You will need to enter the Gift Card Code and PIN at checkout to redeem your eGift Card.
3. Balance and Expiration Date. The balance and expiration date (if any) of the eGift Card will appear on your receipt at the conclusion of your purchase.
4. Redeeming eGift Card. eGift Cards are redeemable up to the amount of their balance and may be used only towards the purchase of Beanz products on beanz.com or other Breville (BRG) sites when available. Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered eGift Card balance will require an additional payment for the balance due.
5. eGift Card Balance. For the balance of your eGift Card, please contact us online at https://www.beanz.com/us/en/support/contact-us.html or call 1-866-927-0510 between Monday and Friday 8:00am-4:30pm (PST). We reserve the right to correct the balance of your eGift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
6. Balance Limit. An eGift Card may not exceed a $1,000 balance. The maximum aggregate purchase of eGift Cards by an individual may not exceed $10,000 in a 24-hour period.
7. Security. Please treat the eGift Card as cash and store it along with the PIN in a secure location. The eGift Card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, defaced or damaged.
8. Delivery/Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for the eGift Card passes to the recipient upon the electronic transmission of the eGift Card to the recipient.
9. Limitations. eGift Cards are not debit or credit cards. eGift Cards have no cash value, and they may not be redeemed for cash (except as required by law). eGift Cards are void where prohibited. eGift Cards will not be redeemed if the Code/PIN is invalid. eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase other eGift Cards.
10. BREVILLE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO EGIFT CARDS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT THAT AN EGIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, BREVILLE’S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD.
11. Interruption of Service or Defects. You agree that neither Breville nor its affiliates are responsible for any interruption of service or the quality, safety, legality, or any other aspect of any goods or services purchased by you with your eGift Card or that the eGift Card will be free from any errors or other defects.
12. General Terms. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any Dispute between the parties shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the State of California and the United States, respectively, sitting in Los Angeles County, California. Breville reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its discretion. If any of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions. Any failure by Breville to exercise or enforce any one or more of its rights under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such rights unless such waiver is granted to you in writing.
13. Validity. eGift Card is not valid and will not be honored if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including through Internet auction sites. eGift Card cannot be resold.
14. Right to Refuse Card. Breville reserves the right to refuse to honor an eGift Card where Breville suspects that it was obtained fraudulently. Breville reserves the right to refuse to honor any eGift Card in the event of a disputed credit card charge, bounced check or other failure of consideration. Breville reserves the right to verify the identity of the bearer.
15. Cancellation. eGift Cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued unless they are cancelled by Breville at its discretion or if they expire. Breville reserves the right to cancel the Gift Card program for any reason without any notice. In this instance, Breville may elect to provide either a refund or a replacement Gift Card at its discretion.
17. Limitation of Liability. You hereby release Breville and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, losses, or causes of action (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) in connection with your purchase or use of the eGift Cards.
18. Contact. In the event that the Gift Card system may become temporarily inoperative, you may be unable to obtain information about the balance on your eGift Card or use your eGift Card to pay for purchases during that time. Please notify us:
Via our website: https://www.beanz.com/us/en/support/contact-us.html
Via Phone: 1-866-927-0510